Get Natural, Flawless and Fuller Looking Brows now at Escape!
PhiBrows Microblading is a manual, semi-permanent technique of hyper-realistic eyebrow drawing in which the shape of eyebrows is calculated according to facial morphology and golden proportion (phi 1,618).The technique is intended for anyone over the age of 18 who wants to correct the aesthetic problems of their eyebrows. People suffering from hair loss through over plucking, aging, alopecia or trichotillomania benefit greatly from Phi Brows.
The results last approximately 1-2 years depending on different factors like clients skin type, sun exposure, chemicals contained in creams and beauty products (can fade and break down the pigment sooner).
Colour Boosts approximately once a year are recommended to retain the shape and freshen the colour of you brows. However if you wish to change your shape or colour this can also be done meaning you are not stuck with the same brows and have complete flexibility over your look.
A thorough consultation is needed before we carry out any Phi Brow treatments.
Why Choose Phi Brow Microblading?
- Individual hair strokes to fill and shape patchy uneven brow area to give a 100% natural, symmetrical healthy look.
- No drawing eyebrows every morning, wake up feeling ready groomed
- You want to look natural swimming or playing sports without worrying about your brows
- Brows to match your hair and skin tone
- Look more youthful and improve your self confidence
- Cover old faded or discoloured tattoo brows to create a more natural softer look
Phi Brow Treatments
- Initial Consultation (includes completing paperwork, allergy test and brow shape (if needed)) – £15
- Microblade brow treatment step 1 (3-5 days after consultation) and step 2 (6-8 weeks after step1) £210.00
- Colour Boost top up within 1 year £99.00
- Colour Boost top up 1-2 years £150
- Colour Boost top up after 2 years £190